MegaGrants Showcase Video
UE 4.26+ required for the latest version.
Logic Driver is a Blueprint Editor for designing Finite State Machines that execute Blueprint nodes. It can be used for any type of game to organize and execute gameplay logic, AI behavior, UI states, and more.
Version 2 (UE 4.23+) lets you design unique systems for your game such as dialogue systems. This is done by creating your own node type either in blueprints or C++, encapsulating reusable logic, and exposing any variable type directly on the node. Each variable is given their own BP graph along with drag and drop support.
Logic Driver Pro can be used from prototyping to production and is in use by studios of all sizes.
- Patch Notes
- Docs / Tutorials / Example Project
- Contact / Discord
- Logic Driver Lite [FREE]
If you have purchased Logic Driver Lite you can Upgrade to Pro within 6 months of Lite purchase. (N/A if received for free)
Please make sure to uninstall the Lite version before installing Pro.
- Create your own node in blueprints or C++.
- Expose variables on nodes, complete with drag & drop support.
- Combine custom states and execute multiple actions.
- Text parsing allows variables to be dropped directly on to text.
- Parallel states increase the possibilities and reduce the total number of required states.
- New blueprint editor designed to simplify state machine creation.
- Hierarchical state machines are supported directly or by reference.
- Evaluate transitions conditionally or from events.
- Manage as UObjects or ActorComponents for increased flexibility.
- Supports run-time visual debugging with the blueprint editor to make testing easy.
- C++ source code included.
Network Replicated: ActorComponents have replication support
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile
3D模型 | daz3D模型 | 3d打印模型 | 短视频模版｜乐事可 » Unreal Engine 资源 虚幻引擎资源 Logic Driver Pro – Blueprint Editor