The pack is designed to create indoor/dungeon and outdoor areas of castles with a single set of objects. Supplied with natural assets like rocks, mountains and vegetation, it allows to build large natural scenes as well as complex buildings and ruins.
Works for: Places to explore, kill enemies and find loot – like old castles, fortresses, ruins, dungeons, forsaken places etc. Multiplayer maps.
Doesn’t work for: Villages, towns, buildings where people actually live etc. The pack is more about adventure part of games.
Suitable for all camera views from 1-st person to top-down.
Recommended for PC/Console platforms.
Not recommended for mobile platforms.
If you found a bug, have a qUEstion or comment,
- Over 500 high quality, game ready assets
- Game ready demo scene
- 32 pre-made dungeon rooms
- Dungeon Architect theme for Souls-like dungeons
- Complete nature set:
Trees, bushes, ferns, grass, ivy, plants and roots
Rock pile, rocks, cliffs, mountains
- Foliage assets ready for painting in engine
- landscape materials: Grass, Ground, Rocky Ground, Rock and Snow
- Floors and walls ready for vertex painting with 3 layers
- Clean materials, no unnecessary nodes or texture maps
Number of Unique Meshes: 520
Vertex Count: from 4 to 12000 per mesh
LODs: Custom, generally 2 for each asset
Number of Materials: 13 master materials, 60 instances
Number of Textures: 134
Texture Resolutions: generally 2048×2048 or less
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: Not tested
- Demo level appears too bright. This only happens if you start with one of the standard templates (e.g. Third-Person template). Tweak Exposure Compensation of a PostProcessVolume to fix that.
- Dungeon Architect theme will need some setting up on your side before it can generate levels at runtime.