IMPORTANT: This asset is considered to be in Early Access, and as such is discounted until its next update.
The Procedural City Generator (PCG) is a set of editor tools that helps you quickly generate trUE-to-scale cities in your scene in minutes!
Using the unified Editor Interface, quickly create your cities inside the editor. The intuitive UI will guide you through all the steps from initial creation, to manual adjustments – all with the ability to redo or customize each step of the generation!
Name your city and customize the size and shape of its limits. Then lay out the different City Zones to control which buildings, props, and foliage will spawn on each Zone. Once ready, generate a procedural road network that includes Highways, Main, Minor, and Side roads! You can also spawn Cul-de-sacs and crossroads to finalize the look of your roads!
When you are happy with your roads, easily spawn your buildings, fixed and random props, and city foliage. You can also spawn additional foliage like Volume Foliage and Spline Foliage to add more green areas to your city.
PCG includes tools to prepare Mega Cities for Level Streaming and even spawn HLOD volumes to improve performance. You can also add Apex Destruction with a handy BP – with Chaos planned for the future.
Finally, PCG comes with a simple vehicle system where you can drive cars, helicopters and even airplanes!
- Create one or multiple connected cities in your scene
- Easily adjust the shape and size of the City Limits
- City Zones – allow you to design your city according to specific zone parameters. Each zone allows you to specify a variety of options, including the buildings, props, and foliage that can spawn within it.
- Roads – Procedural Road Generation creates a realistic road network for your city. The generator creates Highways, Main Roads, Minor Roads, and Side Roads.
- Buildings – Spawn building meshes according to the City Zone to give each area of your city a specific style
- Props – Spawn Fixed and Random Props according to your City Zone.
- Foliage – Spawn City Foliage along the roads. In addition, you can spawn Area and Spline-based foliage for more customization
- Fully Customizable – Use your own building, props, and foliage meshes to change the look of your city!
Network Replicated: No. These are editor tools so there is no need for replication.
Supported Platforms: Windows / Mac / Linux